Hey there, the proud owner of stunning cowhide furniture resting gracefully beneath one of our bold, beautiful, and all-American windmill ceiling fans! We know you’re absolutely thrilled with your new addition, but hey, let’s take a moment to talk about how to keep that cowhide beauty shining like new for years to come. Oh, yes, maintenance can be fun too!
You might wonder, “Why do I need to maintain cowhide furniture? It’s tough as nails!” True, cowhide is known for its durability, and it can handle quite a bit, but it’s not invincible, my friend. Spills, stains, heat waves, and moisture can still leave their mark.
But fret not! We’ve got your back with these five super easy and engaging tips to keep your cowhide furniture in tip-top shape:
- Show Some Love with Regular Cleanings: Treat your cowhide like royalty and pamper it with regular cleanings. Grab a soft brush and gently vacuum in the direction of those beautiful hairs to avoid any unnecessary wear and tear. Keep a close eye on dirt, oils, and stains; you want them to stay within their welcome on your cherished cowhide throne.
- Keep the Chemicals at Bay: Here’s a golden rule: stick to the manufacturer’s recommendations when it comes to cleaning products. Avoid harsh chemicals and detergents like the plague! Instead, go for gentle oils, moisturizers, and cleaning products specifically for cowhide. They’ll keep your furniture happy and looking fabulous.
- Treat Your Cowhide Right, Even During Storage: Planning a move or a home renovation? Remember to treat your cowhide with the care it deserves, even during temporary storage. No suffocating plastic or creases, please! Please keep it away from dry, humid places like storage units. Your cowhide deserves to breathe and relax during its time off.
- Shade and Shield from Sunlight: Yes, cowhide can handle a lot, but it’s not too fond of direct sunlight. Don’t let extreme heat and UV rays dry it out or cause those unsightly cracks. Be mindful of nearby heat sources like fireplaces and radiators. Oh, and give your cowhide some love by shielding it from intense sunlight, especially near windows without shades, blinds, or curtains.
- Spills Happen, Act Calmly: Uh-oh, a spill! Don’t panic! Quick, grab a towel and… whoa, hold your horses! Vigorous rubbing is a big no-no. Instead, take a deep breath and blot the spill out carefully. Your cowhide will thank you, and you’ll avoid any accidental damage.
So there you have it, cowhide lovers! With these easy tips, your furniture will stay fresh, fabulous, and ready to impress for years.
And hey, if you’re on the hunt for authentic cowhide furniture, why not check out our friends at Ranch & Co Interiors? They know their stuff when it comes to real, breathtaking cowhide creations!
Discover the Beauty of Custom Cowhide & Fine Leather Furniture. If you’re intrigued by the allure of cowhide, we invite you to explore our sister company, Ranch & Co. Interiors. Their expertise in genuine, high-end cowhide and leather goods is unmatched, and we’re proud to incorporate cowhide into our products at The Original Windmill Ceiling Fan Company.
And the cherry on top? At The Original Windmill Ceiling Fan Company, we’ve recently incorporated cowhide into our products, including custom cowhide framed photography AND the option to wrap your Windmill Ceiling Fan motor in the finest cowhide leather or cowhide print!
Trust us; it’s a design statement that will leave your guests in AWE!
Meanwhile, our fans AND custom cowhide picture frames are hand-cut, hand-assembled, and hand-packaged at our Pilot Point, Texas warehouse, where we deliver a unique look and feel and unrivaled strength and craftsmanship.
We are the only windmill ceiling fan supplier with custom fans matching your personality and style!
Why Choose Us?
- Quickly match the fan finish to your home’s decor
- Experience a unique look and feel
- Not mass-produced – every piece is special
- Proudly made in North Texas
- Damp-rated for durability and performance
Make your home a reflection of your personality and style. Call us today at 972-834-5555 or visit www.windmillceilingfans.com to explore the exquisite world of cowhide furniture and windmill ceiling fans. Get ready to be captivated!