As the summer heat creeps in and the sun stays out later, our minds turn to cool our outdoor spaces so they can still be enjoyable!
And that means outdoor ceiling fans…
An overhead ceiling fan can elevate a basic back patio and turn it into an oasis. Outdoor ceiling fans are a must for your exterior living spaces to get the most use out of your decks, covered patios, and wrap-around porches all year long.
A Windmill Ceiling Fan is the perfect lightweight cooling solution for your outdoor decks, covered patios, and wrap-around porches!
Our custom handcrafted ceiling fans elevate your entertaining outdoor space while keeping everyone comfortably cool during gatherings on hot summer days and nights. Many things stand out about our Windmill Ceiling Fans that it’s difficult to put one particular feature at the top of the list. From American-made to our unrivaled strength and craftsmanship, the ability to customize every last detail to match your personality and home’s style, and more, if we had to pick one right this second, it’d have to be that our Windmill Ceiling Fans are made of Aluminum!
When purchasing a ceiling fan, aluminum blades may not be the first thing to mind. This makes sense considering the majority of ceiling fans on the market today are made of wood, plastic, or medium-density fiberboard or particleboard.
But there are SO many advantages to choosing one made from Aluminum. Aluminum is strong and corrosion-resistant, which means it stands up to the harshest of conditions and lasts forever, making it the best choice for an outdoor ceiling fan.
- Distinctive finish — Aluminum finishes are easy on the eyes and create a distinct look that makes any room in your house envy the neighborhood. Want a fan that looks like wood but is made of Aluminum? We can do that. We are the only company that provides these unique aluminum lightweight designs and custom finishes.
- Durable — Wood and other materials can warp, fade, sag, suffer from chips and cracks, and become water-logged. This is especially true if your fan is outdoors. Aluminum is strong and corrosion-resistant, which means it stands up to the harshest of conditions and lasts forever.
- Indoor and outdoor capability — With Aluminum, you don’t have to worry about whether or not the fan you’re picking out from us will work indoors, outdoors, or both. You can install it in homes, businesses, restaurants, event spaces, covered patios, etc. The possibilities are endless.
- Lightweight — Aluminum is one of the lightest metals in the world. Hence, blades will cut through the air with little resistance to moving air, significantly better than your standard ceiling fan. Also, lightweight Aluminum makes installation with existing supports and electrical service extremely easy.
Need a ceiling fan? There’s nothing more unique than our custom creations!
The Windmill Ceiling Fan is reminiscent of the old farm-style windmills, incorporating a large diameter and strong blades to create a surprisingly efficient and delightfully inexpensive product. These fans can be silver-colored and galvanized, with a weathered look, powder-coated, oil-rubbed bronze, rustic copper, tarnished tin, etc.
At The Original Windmill Ceiling Fan Company, we work with you one-on-one to upgrade that once unassuming fan on your patio with a unique piece of high-functioning art (not to mention a conversation starter) in your backyard. Our fans are hand-cut, hand-assembled, and hand-packaged with love at our warehouse in Pilot Point, Texas.
Each fan’s last nook and cranny, right down to the lightweight aluminum custom finish, is made to suit each order. On top of that, we deliver a one-of-a-kind look and feel and unrivaled strength and craftsmanship.
We are the only windmill ceiling fan supplier that provides custom fans to match your personality and style.
- Quickly match the finish of your fan to the rest of your home design + patio aesthetic
- A one-of-a-kind look and feel
- Not mass-produced
- Made in America
- Unrivaled strength and craftsmanship
Ready to order yours? Give us a call today at 972-834-5555. We LOVE to chat with all our customers or visit www.windmillceilingfans.com.