Are you tired of generic, mass-produced ceiling fans that lack personality and character? Do you want a statement piece for your home that reflects your unique style and is crafted with care and attention to detail? Look no further than a custom Windmill Ceiling Fan made in North Texas and available in hundreds of finishes!
These one-of-a-kind custom windmill ceiling fans are more than just a functional pieces of equipment – they are a work of art that can transform any room. Whether you want a rustic, distressed look or a sleek and modern finish, a custom Windmill Ceiling Fan suits your taste.
These stunning and functional art pieces can be customized to fit your space and design preferences while providing a refreshing breeze with their 18-blade design. In this blog post, we’ll explore the benefits of ordering a custom windmill ceiling fan and tips for selecting the perfect design and installation process.
Get ready to elevate your space with a one-of-a-kind Windmill Ceiling Fan!
- Determine the size of the fan for your space: Windmill Ceiling Fans are custom created in various sizes; we have fans from 46 inches up to 96 inches. So you’ll need to choose the right size to fit your room; you can always call Kelly at 972-834-5555 to chat about your room for her recommendation; she’ll need to know your room size, ceiling height, and if there is any slope, etc. For example, our 72-inch Windmill Ceiling fan is excellent for rooms around 30X30 with 15 ft ceilings.
- Select your perfect motor: We offer two different motor types, the Patriot and the American motor. The Patriot motor is less expensive, a little less powerful, and perfectly quiet. The Patriot also has a reverse wall controller that fits into a regular wall switch panel. The American motor is a more powerful, more expensive geared motor with a low constant hum. The American does not have a reverse wall controller, is much larger, and does not fit in a regular wall switch panel. The American motor is the preferred motor for fans in outdoor spaces. The Patriot motor is ideal for fans 72 inches and smaller, and the American motor is best for areas 35X35 with 15 ft ceilings and larger.
- Determine a downrod length: Decide on the downrod length for your ceiling fan. The downrod connects the motor to the mounting hardware and determines the fan’s height from the ceiling. Choose the right size depending on the height of your ceiling. We can do any size of custom downrod; in the past, we have done them as large as 20 feet.
- Choose between our two lighting options: In designing your fan, you’ll need to decide whether you want a downlight, an uplight, or no light on your ceiling fan. If you want a light, choose the light kit that suits your preference. You can read more about our lighting options in detail here. ( link to lighting page)
- Decide whether your fan needs a tail vein, painted tips, or custom brand: Decide if you want your windmill ceiling fan to have a little something extra in the form of a tail vein, painted tips, or custom brand. These features add a unique touch to your fan. We do have two placement options, with the tail vein hanging the traditional side version or flat, so the tail vein can be seen easily from the floor.
Place your order: After you have decided on the above options, place your order with Kelly over the phone at 972-834-5555 or on our website ( link to ordering page). Make sure to provide accurate information about the size, motor, downrod length, light option, and custom features or custom aspects of the finish that you want in your fan.
Wait for delivery: Once you have placed your order, the team will build, assemble, balance, and test your windmill ceiling fan. This process typically takes about 4 to 6 weeks as all our of artisans handcraft each fan by hand. They will then carefully package and ship the fan to you.
- Install your ceiling fan: When you receive your windmill ceiling fan, follow the instructions to attach the blades in the correct order and get the same balanced effect. Enjoy your new windmill ceiling fan!
- Don’t forget to send us photos and videos: we LOVE to share FAN-ILY members’ incredible fans and designs, so if you are okay with sharing your photos with our online community, we’d love to have them sent to in**@wi*****************.com.
Why would you ever settle for a mass-produced fan when you can have a custom-crafted 18-blade ceiling fan made just for you? Each fan is carefully crafted by skilled artisans who take pride in their work and use only the highest quality materials. From the motor to the blade’s size to the finish, every aspect of the fan is customizable to create a one-of-a-kind piece that you will treasure for years to come.
Whether you are renovating your home or just looking for a unique accent piece, a custom windmill ceiling fan is the perfect addition to any space. With endless customization options and American-made craftsmanship, you can be sure that your fan will be as unique and special as you are.
Call Kelly today at 972-834-5555 OR visit www.windmillceilingfans.com to begin designing your dream fan!
To download the ‘How to Order a Windmill Ceiling Fan’ document, click here.